AACRL Webinar Series
The AACRL Webinar Series facilitates discussions between real librarians about real issues facing Alabama academic librarians today! AACRL webinars are free and open to all librarians and library school students.
- AACRL Fall 2017 Webinar – Net Neutrality: Protecting Intellectual Freedom and More
- AACRL Spring 2017 Webinar – A Conversation about the Purpose and Function of Library Instruction Assessment
- AACRL Fall 2016 Webinar – Desirable Outcomes: Closing the Loop for Primary Stakeholders
- AACRL/CUS Fall 2015 Webinar – Subject Specialists: A Conversation about the Varied Roles of Subject Liaisons in Academic Libraries
- AACRL Fall 2014 Webinar – The First Year Academic Librarian Experience: Transitioning from Public to Academic Instruction Librarianship
Administrative Change in Libraries
Monday, February 27, 2008, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Houston Cole Library at Jacksonville State University, Jacksonville, Alabama
Scholarly Communications Workshop
Monday, February 13, 2006, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Room N101, Beeson School of Divinity, Samford University, Birmingham, AL
Millennials in the Library: Today’s Student Library Worker
Friday, October 7, 2005, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Main Conference Room, Alabama Public Library Service, Montgomery, AL
RED, WHITE, & YOU : The Patriot Librarian in Today’s Information Environment
Friday, October 24, 2003, 10:00 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.
Library Conference Room, Samford University, Birmingham, AL